Welcome to Parents
Parents are a very important part of the Jerudong International School community. We welcome involvement with parents and feedback from parents.
Jerudong International School (JIS) uses a portal called Firefly which students, parents and teachers can log onto allowing access at different levels. New parents to JIS will be able to log on to the Firefly system from their child’s (children’s) first official day in School. The logon is using the email address which has been advised to the School by the parent. The password is set up by the parent. (Please see below and also http://help.fireflylearning.com/parents for help for setting up password).
Parents will be able to access their child’s
- Timetable – in ‘real’ time, so they can see what lesson their child is in at anytime
- School Reports
Parents can also access a wealth of further information and bookmark their favourites!
- Principal’s Blog – Read Principal Mr Sandow’s updates.
- Junior School – Class information. This could include information from the class teacher, photos, examples of work, short films to name a few things!
- Senior School
- Academic Faculty information e.g. Art & Design, English, Maths, Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) etc.
- House information – news from each of the 16 Houses
- Co-curricular Activities – read more and see photos from the extensive range of co-curricular activities
- Events – Information about whole school events
- Friends of JIS Juniors page
- Useful documents
In addition, we have included items which may be of interest and assistance to parents on this section of the website.